Dienstag, 7. März 2017

More about me #1

More about me #1

This is going to be my first englisch blog post on this blog and it's going to be a 25 questions about me tag. I think it's interesting for you to get to know something about me and for me it's good to see how my englisch will improve during my exchange year.

1. Do you have any pets?

Yes, I do. I have a dog (Murphy).

2. Name three things that are physically close to you.

My laptop, a pillow and my smartphone

3. What's the weather like right now?

It's quite cloudy today. But I can see the sun shine a little bit which makes me really happy.

4. Do you drive?

No, I don't. I'm just 15 so I'm not allowed to drive and I'm a bit scared of it, too. 

5. What time did you wake up this morning?

I woke up at 6:35 am. to get to school.

6. When was the last time you showered?

Yesterday evening

7. What was the last movie that you saw?

The last movie I saw was 3096 days.

8. What does your last text message say?

'My packet arrived' 

9. What's your ringtone?

It's a ringtone from apple called summit.

10. Have you ever been to a different country?

Yes of course. I went to many other countries like Austria, Italy, Tunisia etc. And I went to the USA for one time.

11. Do you like sushi?

To be honest I never tried sushi in my life.

12. Where do you buy your groceries? 

In a supermarket? 

13. How many siblings do you have?

I have two siblings a little sister (Greta 8 years old) and a big brother (Jonas 19 years old).

14. Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster?

No I haven't.

15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?

In the moment I have non of the both because my laptop isn't working but if my new laptop is arriving I'm going to use my laptop. Now I'm working on the laptop of my mother.

16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 

I'll be turning sweet 16.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?

No, I don't.

18. Do you color your hair?

Yes, I do. My natural hair is a dark blond and I think it's really awful so I dye it brown. 

19. Tell me something you're planning to do today.

Today I have to do so much homework and I have to prepare to presentations.

20. When was the last time you cried?

Probably when my cat died.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping? 

I would say salami and cheese. 

22. Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger?

Cheeseburger but without onions and sour cucumber.

23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? 

Yes, I had. 

24. What is your eye color?

My eye color is dark brown.

25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?

Yes, I can definitely.


Guys this took my like forever. If you have some more questions leave a comment down below. See you guys!

-Hannah


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen